Tuesday, October 11, 2011

It's the bug, you know..

Yea, I am at it again.. ;D.

Once in a while, I would get bitten by this bug that makes me hanker for delightful visuals. I came across these pictures a  few months back.

Today, 'they' found me instead.

But how could you resist such visual delights and not share?

I know, I could not..

I just love this angle. Don't you?

Now, check out the view.
Must be wonderful to be able to sip your coffee and enjoying this view in the morning (and evening) ..

I can see myself rolling on this immaculate lawn from one end to the other....
At least, the inner 7 year old me, that is.

Now, with my visual craving satiated, I am a happy camper.
{Back to the real world}


Disclaimer clause:
This is not my house.
But I sure dont mind, if it is.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment