Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Change perspective

There seem to be a list of things which could just easily get under my nerves today. Just thinking about them could easily set me off. I was just a few alphabets away from  spiraling into verbal diarrhoea, before I was reminded of what a conversation I had with one of my earthly angels over breakfast last Saturday.

One of the conclusions we both came to at the end of our conversation was;
"Don't like what you see, but have to live with it? Change your perspective."

'Tis true. After all there is no such thing as the truth, is there?  Life is always a matter of perspective.




So with this 'perspective' in mind, I chose to search for visual images that could help to lower my blood pressure today.

In case you be needing some colour therapy, thought I 'd share what calms me down in a matter of seconds.
(Source Mary Gibbs Art)

(Source: bunnygriffeth.blogspot)

Personal collection


(Source: realestate.com.)

(Source: bestemergingartist.com)

(Source: vijaycoolart.com)

I also learnt today that, it is not so much of the paintings or pictures per se that calms me down, but it's the colour within the frame itself.


There... I am in the zen now..

No comments:

Post a Comment