Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Decision

Hubby and I had finally made 'THE' decision that would start quite a journey. I finally had the guts to tell my loved ones over dinner. I had to make sure they almost finished the meal, because I have no idea how they would take it.

Since they had no inkling it was coming their way, they did not know how to react.

She knows I am a dreamer and asked "Is this still at the daydream stage?".

He knows once I have made a decision, it is pretty much set in stone. So, he did asked 'Why?' and ' How sure are you that you are making the right decision?'

I answered her, no this is no longer daydreaming stage but trying to make it come true.

Hubby explained the 'Why'.

I told him, 'Sometimes we make the right decisions, but sometimes, we just have to make the decision right'.

Isn't that how life is? As much as we would like make all the right decisions in life, we are not spared from making wrong ones. But a decision still has to be made.

Once made, we just have to give all that it takes to make it work.

No matter how hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment