Monday, April 18, 2011

You..

A lifetime seemed have passed since I wrote the last entry.  So much had happened since then, I could not even structure a proper sentence for it. So rather than stumbling with my words, I will not talk about it for now.

However, I will say this. What happened made me appreciate the 'NOW' even more. We go through life chasing after our dreams. The dream of a better shoes, clothes, handbags, handphones, car, house, in short, a better life, or the better 'us'. 

I have come to learnt that there is nothing wrong with that. It is certainly better chasing after our own dreams than, having dreams but expecting the dream to come to fruition by its magical self, or putting hopes on others to fullfill our dreams for us.

However this week, made me think. While we all get so caught up in chasing the dream of 'the better us', we tend to forget to celebrate 'us' as is.

I really love all things Dr. Suess. I am not going to psychoanalyse the reason behind it for now. Today lets just celebrate Dr. Suess and 'You'.

(Source: Internet)
"Today you are You, that is truer than true.
There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
~Dr. Suess~

No comments:

Post a Comment