Sunday, February 22, 2015

On the floor, by the side of the door..

About 4 years ago, I wrote about My Beautiful Box.

In that post, I shared about keeping the memory of My Beautiful Box locked away . When I wrote and published that post, it was more of a way to capture the ramblings of my mind about what was going on at the time. According to the statistics , up till today that post has attracted the second highest number of page views for my blog. Why that is so, I do not know. I did not think it would interest anyone when I first published it.

However that was one of my most personal sharing, albeit done in cryptic way.

Anyway, having kept  My Beautiful Box lovingly tucked away, locked the door; and move on, guess what?..

The door was unlocked from the OTHER side..

And I thought I had the only key.

Apparently the door came with a key which were that made in pairs.

What does one do, one ask?.. How does one react when one thought the door has been( although) reluctantly, but indefinitely locked; and yet was opened from the other side?

Inevitably, because it is 'My Beautiful Box',  one was drawn to take a peek into the hallway.

And that was when one's heart goes, " There you are, I see you..."

After  28 years..

And with just a sentence, one discovered a surreal kind of connection one never thought nor believed possible.

There is nothing one would change about one's life at this point. One is happy and contended.

However with the discovery of that kind of surreal connection, one could only sit quietly on the floor by the side of the door frame. 

And sit quietly, one will...

                 

                            (Source: Pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment