Friday, February 20, 2015

Into the blue


This picture seems to describe the beginning of this journey perfectly. Within its frame, is a trail that beckons you to continually to take another step of faith into the unknown.

When I took this picture, I didn't really know what the other end of the trail leads to, (except to the ocean), but the beautiful blue sky and the white sand on my feet are enough .

It is the same with this journey. I do not know where will I ended up being, but the beautiful place and its beautiful people are enough for me.

I wrote about the lost of my passion, which for the longest time has served as a beacon of my life's milestones. I have written about letting new dreams grow. From there, how I gave it my all to chase a new GARGANTUAN dream. And it came true.

I still have not found a new passion. But I am ok with that. At this point, it no longer bother me that I do not know where I ended up being. That is because I have started to learn to love the little things that pop along the way.

[Source: Pinterest]


Maybe that is what this journey is all about.

It is not about getting to 'that place' , but it is about finding myself again...

No comments:

Post a Comment