Friday, February 25, 2011

Alas..

Such bliss..

I have finally found the perfect name for my blog. I created this blog last year but could not find the perfect name for it. Searched and searched, I did. Almost gave up on finding one. Could not dream of writing an entry without having the perfect name. (At least, perfect for me)
And true to the essence of this wonderful word, I was searching for some funny quotes today, and then 'it' popped off the screen. SERENDIPITY.

At the sight of it and as my brain decodes its meaning, joy just rose and burst out of my heart. "That's it!"..

And to affirm the right meaning, (as I was really hoping that it means what I believed it meant.) what do we do? Look it up, of course, and found below:

“Serendipity. Look for something, find something else, and realize that what you’ve found is more suited to your needs than what you thought you were looking for.” - Lawrence Block

Perfect!

Why 'SERENDIPITY', you might asked.

Why not, I'd say. There is something whimsical about it.

Besides, that has been the theme in my life, ~ 'Searched for one thing and found something else'. (Most times, something so much better.. )

So, I started the day looking for funny quotes, and instead I found the perfect name for my blog.

Now, that's serendipity...

No comments:

Post a Comment