Thursday, May 10, 2012

Yipeeee!



The FINAL Step in Part 1 of the Decision has been approved!!

For those readers (Yes, I do pretend I have more than 1 follower *wink*), who have been wondering what this Decision is all about, do bear with me a little bit more. I promise I will share with you once the whole process have been finalised. As in finalised in my favor, of course. 

The main reason why I have been very cryptic about this 'Decision'  on this blog is because it is a very personal journey for me. Only my immediate family and my two angels knows about it, (even then, my own parents are thinking this is just a phase I am going through, since I have not talked about it anymore since I announced my 'Decision'.)


But for today, I just want to record it here, that I am happy to have reached this stage.

Thank you Father God. Amen..

No comments:

Post a Comment