Thursday, March 8, 2012

Disoriented

I finally received word on the result of Part 1 of my 'Decision' yesterday evening.

It has been approved.  With that, we can proceed with Part 2 in making the 'Decision', a dream coming true. It should be a happy occasion, right? Hence why the above title, you might ask.

The major reason why I agreed with the 'Decision' was because of the 'pull' of a place. The place where I planted my dream. Now, had I not been to that place, I'd be contend being where I am, till Jesus' second coming.

However, I have been there; and while staring out into the horizon (literally) I asked myself,  "Why not live an adventure? Live on a edge a little, Scaredy Cat."


Hence, the 'Decision', came to be.

Since then, I have been focusing my internal telescope to this place. There were little bumps along the way, but the my internal telescope need not swing more than the length of a grasshopper's ankle to its knees.

However yesterday's news, totally jarred my orientation. While the result have been what hubby and I had hoped for, however the option given was totally unexpected. I asked Him why can't I be there? Guess what I saw on my Pinterest feed?


So here I am, still reeling from disorientation from this 'redirection'. I am not going to pretend that I am not scared.

I am. {Very..} It is not exactly what I wanted, though somewhat close. I am  not mentally prepared for the option I have.

However I am comforted by below;







It sure is easier to trust Him, when things are going our way. But when He redirects us and tell us 'No', I'd be lying to say I am not nervous.

Nervous, because all I ask is string of plastic pearls to play with. I am contend with plastic pearls and mud pies.

While He is telling me to let it go, so that He could put a real mother of pearls in my hands.

I asked for an adventure, didn't I?.. Ready to ride this adventure with me? .. :)

{You have your seat belt on? Wait, first you need to help me let go of my grip on my plastic pearls}..

No comments:

Post a Comment