Monday, September 19, 2011

Rejoice!


Oh my! Through God's grace, I achieved the target! It was a near impossible target that requires divine intervention. There was truly no way I could do this on my own. Hah! How wonderful it is to have connection in 'high places'. ;)

The result was as out a couple of days ago. I procrastinated going online to check it out as I was away on a vacation {topic for another blog}. Although I did think about it on the scheduled day of the result being released; at one point my anxiety almost spoiled my holiday. Then I was reminded again of a comforting word shared by a wonderful sister, to always look heavenward in whatever our circumstances we may be in.

I will lift up my eyes to the hills; From whence comes my help?
My help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth.
Psalms 121:1-2

Thank you Father God!

No comments:

Post a Comment